Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Toni Collette and Tina Fey -- Separated At Birth

Toni? Tina?
So I was trolling Gawker and I noticed an ad for the new Cami Dee movie, "In Her Shoes.". (Warning: excessively annoying music on that website). And it suddenly smacked me whoomp-upside-the-head that Toni Collette in "In Her Shoes" is actually Tina Fey!

Toni is Tina?
Tina is Toni?
And this has NOTHING at all to do with Tony and Tina, makers of my very faveywaveyest type of glitter that I wear every single day? And, additionally: nothing to do with Tony and Tina's wedding, neither the musical nor the film??

Am I taking too many headache medicamations?

2 comments:

The Paradox said...

No, not at all. It would be a Mindfuck if you didn't post any. LOL :-)

buy medication online said...

Toni Collette has shown up in many well-known motion pictures and featured for four seasons on Showtime's United States of Tara, a job which earned her a Best Actress Golden Globe and Emmy grant.