Saturday, September 18, 2004

I am in love. In love with a concept.

Best. Blog. Ever. "I Found Some Of Your Life"

The writer says it best:
"I Found Some Of Your Life
You are unknown to me.
Your camera's memory card was in a taxi; I have it now.
I am going to post one of your pictures each day.
I will also narrate as if I were you.
Maybe you will come here and reclaim this piece of your life."


Yes, friends, I am officially in love with the idea of this website. I am going to doodle its name on my notebooks and write poems about it using far-reaching metaphor and simile and other fine devices of a rhetorical nature.

Bex + "I Found Your Life" forever.

I'll even FLAMES the relationship:

Bex Schwartz + I Found Your Life

T = 1 L = 1
R = 2 O = 2
U = 2 V = 0
E = 2 E = 2
----- ------
7 5

75% chance of ...

Let's see. Cross out all the letters that repeat, leaving us with the letters that appear only once:
B X S C H W A T Z N D Y L
add 'em up -- that's 13 unique letters.

Now we count 13 cycles through the word "FLAMES"
(as in, F = 1, L = 2, A = 3, M = 4, E = 5, S = 6, F = 7, L = 8, A = 9, M = 10, E = 11, M = 12, and E = 13)

Oh, fuck my cock! We have a 75% chance of being ENEMIES!

I'm going to have to fudge the data and use my full name:

Bex Beth Schwartz + I Found Your Life
T = 1 L = 1
R = 2 O = 2
U = 2 V = 0
E = 3 E = 3
----- -----
8 6

86% chance of being ....

(Unique letters = X S C W A Z N D Y L. That's 10).

10 hops through FLAMES = M! M is for MARRIED!

Awwww yes. Me and I Found Your Life have an 86% chance of getting married.

And numbers don't lie, folks, numbers don't lie.

No comments: