Monday, February 25, 2008

chicks and giggles - tuesday night, 2/26

UPDATE: I WON'T BE DOING THIS SHOW BECAUSE I SEEM TO HAVE A TUMMY BUG AND CAN'T STOP BOOTING. YUCK.

Yo people. I have a show Tuesday night. Which is mildly scary because it is Monday at noon and I fear I have tonsillitis even though I don't have any tonsils. Creepy!

Here is the poop:

Tomorrow's Rad Show

"Thank you for being a friend! Travel down the road, but before you go back again, stop into Ochi's tomorrow night for a really fun lineup, some beers and no doubt some Oscar smack-talk. First timers include Chelsea White who is hilarious and adorable and Micia Mosely who is as accomplished as she is funny. And look - Bex Schwartz is back! Let's DO THIS...

Chicks and Giggles
Every Tuesday at 8 pm
Ochi’s Lounge at Comix
353 W. 14th Street (9th Ave.)
No cover, 1 item minimum.

February 26:

Eliza Faria-Santos (Comedy Central’s Fresh Faces)
Micia Mosely (She has a PhD!)
Anne Neczypor (LOL Tour)
Bex Schwartz (all over VH1)
Chelsea White (Knitting Factory)
Becky Yamamoto (UCB)

Hosted by Carolyn Castiglia (VH1)"

No comments: