Thursday, March 01, 2007

All The Internal Video Content from Children of Men

DON'T CLICK HERE if you haven't seen the movie! Check it -- it's all the ads and videos you saw so fleetingly in Children of Men. This compilation makes me super happy and SUPER ENRAGED that C.o.M. was robbed -- ROBBED -- at the Oscars. Most of the advertisements and video screens pass by too quickly for one to see, so the nice people who made all that intriguing "internal video content," as I like to call it, put together a handy-dandy compilation. Amazing. I saw it twice and I never caught the GAP-esque clothes-for-pets ads on the buses. Brilliant. If you don't have babies, of course you'd spend your hard-earned cash on dressing your dog and cat in expensive luxury clothes. I also never caught the bus ad for "Niagra: the ultimate climax."

Garrr, I love that movie so much. Garr, garr, garrr.

So does this person, who cut the whole film into a short little nugget arguing why C.o.M. should be nominated for an Oscar for Best Picture. It wasn't. I'm still angry. And disappointed. DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE:

No comments: