Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Comedy Wednesday Night!

Yo people!
I'm doing stand-up tomorrow night. Because I am a jew! And who doesn't love Jews?
Mel Gibson.
HA HA HA.
It's a show called "World War III" and it's an evening of Jewish comics and Arab comics. We'll be killing each other with THE FUNNY!

UCB Theater - 307 west 26th Street.
Wednesday, 10/11 9:30pm

World War III
"Just in time for Ramadan and Yom Kippur comes World War III! Come and see jovial Jews and amusing Arabs bringing you the funny. It'll be a mix of Comic Strip Live, The Tonight Show, and the 1936 Intifada."
Hosted by Mo Fathelbab and Ilan Bachrach
And scheduled to appear:
Hot Sauce
Ronnie Khalil
Catie Lazuras
Helen Maalik
Nasry Malak
Dean Obeidallah
Bex Schwartz
The Wicked Wicked Hammerkatz
and Former President Jimmy Carter

3 comments:

Mo Diggs said...

I must say I appreciate this. Good news instead of bad news. Just wanted to show support.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read about you putting on a show for "World War III, catch tag line here about good/evil Jesus/Satan and the other 'players', etc. blah blah blah"


Maybe you could spice it up a bit with some props!
props4shows.com

Anonymous said...

Correct Props link.
http://www.props4shows.com

Some times I hate computers (just kidding computer I love you and please do not make me your slave.)

Love, X O <3, X O
'Anonymous'