Sunday, September 16, 2007

Party on Fountain

This is a really inside blog post, so if you didn't go to Wesleyan, you won't care.

But, to my fellow Wes alumni -- THIS SONG IS SO GREAT THAT WE DON'T EVEN DESERVE IT.
(right-click save-as).

It's called "Party on Fountain" and my sources tell me it's the masterwork of "New Teen
Force" members (Molly Gaebe '07, Mary Campion '07, Pat Wolf '07, Kate Heller '09 and Ted Feldman '09).

I don't know what New Teen Force is, because it didn't exist when I was there. Neither did "Zelnick," which is what they call that weird glass bus station that connects the '92 theater to the chapel and is generally a blight on the view from Foss Hill.

But it's lovely to note that parties at Eclectic still elicit the same response and there's still lots of random making out. Go wes!

No comments: