Thursday, June 15, 2006

Have You Raped a Baby?

So I've been avidly tracking (and by avidly, I mean spending a few minutes perusing various interwebpages) this story about how director John Roecker was wearing this kickawesome shirt with Tom Cruise on the front with the words "Scientology is Gay" and John Travolta on the back with the words "Very Gay." (Click here for pix) And cruiseazy scientologist Jenna Elfman accosted Roecker for making fun of her religion, and she screamed at him, "Have you ever raped a baby?"

Azzyintolochizt says what?

Apparently, "Have you raped a baby" is something scientologists ask each other when they suspect each other of misbehavin'. (Total thanks to BWE for clearing that up).

Personally, I have never raped a baby. Have you?

In my ex-religion (I am a former Jew, let us not forget), when they think we've been misbehaving, we ask, "Are you dating a schvartze?" It's a lot less insensitive, I'd say.

1 comment:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.