Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh Frack Frack Frack - Number Six is the New Tyra!

Must ... stop ... hyperventilating...
see, sometimes, late at night, deep in my mindhead, I fantasize about what would happen if one were to combine my two bestiest t-vision shows: what I like to call Balactica(Battlestar Galactica) and Model (America's Next Top Model).

And, holy shiz, someone done put their Balactica peanut butter into my Model chocolate! Behold: it's Canada's Next Top Model, hosted by Number Six! (Okay, she's really named Tricia Helfer, but she'll always be Number Six to me).

WHY DON'T WE LIVE IN CANADA?

Because, if only we lived in Canada, we could combine the greatest viewing pleasures of ALL TIME into ONE MINDBLOWING SHOW OF AWESOMENESS.

FRACK FRACK MC FRACK FRACK FRACK.

This is most genius piece of telemavision news since they greenlit Celebs on Ice.

No comments: