Thursday, July 28, 2005

We Somehow Always Knew It Would Come To This


bonaduceslates, originally uploaded by starbexxx.

Dig -- I took screengrabs of the awesome piece on 'Breaking Bonaduce' that ran on Entertainment Tonight last night.

Backstory: ET came to our shoot at the Bonaduce house to interview Danny and Gretchen and to get coverage of our promo/open shoot. In essence: they shot us shooting the Bonaduces. And, check it on out, our slates were in the segment. If you look closely, you'll see two names in the Director slot: Delbourgo/Schwartz. The Schwartz part is me, and the Delbourgo part is Phil. Phil was the first person to hire me when I was a sassy punk straight outta Wesleyan -- I was his assistant back in the day, a million lifetimes ago. And now we're co-directing Danny Bonaduce.

(Insert shot of David Byrne in "Stop Making Sense" wearing a giant white suit and marking the progress of time against his forearm: same as it ever was, same as it ever was).

No comments: