Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Oh, the kids. Gawrsh bless 'em.

Heh. Heh. On the internets, there are forae in which people snark on the people who snark about the world on the t-vision.

'kay -- dORK ALERT! I was reading through TWOP's section on I Love the 90s Part Deux because I like to know what the people think about the channel. It's mildly helpful in knowing who the masses love, because then I can use the people they heart in my promos and that makes the masses happy. Anyhoo.

So one person writes: "I about wet my pants when that guy (Name, anyone?) said that women can't be in the army because they can't live in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections." FOR THE RECORD: "that guy" is Newt fucking Gingrich. Oh, the kids. How clueless they are. The same person goes on to say, "Flava Flav needs to get the fuck off my tv, now. Who the hell is he? Just some random shiny man pulled off the street? I'd never even heard of him until the strange love commercials. " FOR THE RECORD: you're a fucking tool. I don't care if you're 12 years old, google "Flavor Flav" if you're unsure of who he is, don't just go blasting your ignorance across the interweb. Tool.

FOR THE RECORD, PART DEUX: Tonight, I have learned that teenagers are dumb fucks who have a lot more sex than I do.

No comments: