Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Some Australian Wants to Know About "Girls Bring You to Orgasm Tied to Pole Holding Your Penis"

So I have this sitemeter thing (it's that little rainbow square at the bottom-right of my blog) and it tells me how many people visit my site (SO MANY!) and what sites refer them to my little piece of the blogosphere. And, apparently, someone in Australia got to my bloggy mcblog by googling "girls bring you to orgasm tied to pole while holding your penis." Kelly and I are quite perturbed by this referral -- not just because I have never EVER written about girls bringing you to orgasm tied to pole while holding your penis" but because we have NO IDEA what the fuck that means. Are you tied to a pole, or are the girls tied to to a pole? Do the girls bring you to orgasm while you're tied to the pole and holding your own penis, or are they holding your penis while you're (or they're) tied to the pole? and how are you (or they) tied to the pole? bosun's knots? a sailor's hitch? the bunny goes around the tree and down into the hole and back up the hole to eat a carrot?

me so confused.

but now, i'm probably guaranteed to be the #1 site on google anytime anyone else googles "girls bring you to orgasm tied to pole while holding your penis." diff'rent strokes (ha) for diff'rent folks, right?

3 comments:

Milo George said...

See? I told you one of the best/worst things about having a sitemeter is the weird Google searches that pop up on it: My last five search-engine hits were for "unofficial far side cartoons" "dad and son fuck in the bed..." "wonder woman printouts" "TRIBUTE TO THE FEMALE ASS" and "Shaleesa+meaning." The scary thing is that the really filthy ones never come in at four in the morning like you'd expect.

I also get a curious number of hits from people looking for gay marriage photos and pictures of you and me, but never photos of us at a gay marriage.

Milo George said...

See? I told you one of the best/worst things about having a sitemeter is the weird Google searches that pop up on it: My last five search-engine hits were for "unofficial far side cartoons" "dad and son fuck in the bed..." "wonder woman printouts" "TRIBUTE TO THE FEMALE ASS" and "Shaleesa+meaning." The scary thing is that the really filthy ones never come in at four in the morning like you'd expect.

I also get a curious number of hits from people looking for gay marriage photos and pictures of you and me, but never photos of us at a gay marriage.

Milo George said...

Oh, now my post shows up in the Blogger Comments. Stupid slow blogspot server!