Okay, so Kelly's Amish sister JUST got on email, and she's like 13 years behind the rest of us tech-savvy types. But she sent Kelly the FRIEND SURVEY and then Kelly sent it to me and then Kelly and I exchanged friend surveys and then I thought, WOW, this is bringing us so much joy and laughter, maybe some of my faithful readers might like to take the FRIEND SURVEY and we'll all learn all about each other, as if it were 1993 all over again and I were still using Prodigy to get my email (I was BTPD92B@prodigy, yo). We will not be offended if you're too busy to respond, but, heck, our boss is "out sick" and so we're using our time productively. So. Here are my answers. I hope you learn alot about me and think many nice thoughts about how nice it is that i'm your friend.
"Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. What you're supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person that sent it to you."
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? On the moon (2nd choice: Barbados)
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? lowcut black tank tops and black pants. Fave current article of clothing: red vinyl superhero jacket
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Now It's Overhead (recommended by my pal Ethan Kaplan )
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 8:30 on a good day, 9:20 normally. Ideally, 11am.
5. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? bass, because if I could really play bass, i'd be so much hotter.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? sunflowers or purple azaleas
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? neither, but i'd choose a sports car over an SUV because SUVs are gas guzzlers
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? i believe in the continued flow of energy and consciousness
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? "The Search for Delicious" - Natalie Babbit.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? summer, because i don't have to wear a lot of clothes and the shoes are more fun.
11. IF YOU HAD ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? the ability to understand everything in the universe and to always know the answer to every possible question
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? a small star on the inside of my left wrist; three stars on my lower back
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No
14. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? (name withheld), the boy who broke my heart
15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturday
16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? i don't have a car. but i gots some junk in my trunk, yo.
17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? sushi (veggie only)
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? fat free fro-yo, please! but, if i'm evil, i like Chubby Hubby (peanutbutterfilled pretzels in peanut butter ice cream)
19 DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? No, because I think love is probably something that evolves out of lust or a deep fondness. i fall in lust at first sight often, and i easily fall into really intense deep crushes, but i've never been in love.
I've never been in love, nor have I ever been to me. HE HE HE.
20. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB? Writer-director-producer-star of a really smart and sassy tv show that would change the world
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? mexican food (with tofu meat products)
22. WHAT ARE YOUR TWO FAVORITE MOVIES? "City of Lost Children" and "TOYS"
23. WHAT'S THE MOST ENJOYABLE THING YOU WILL DO TODAY? talk to Kelly about her wedding / indulge in naughty sexual fantasies (NOT AT THE SAME TIME)
24.. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Halloween
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE JUST TWO HOURS TO YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME? i'll be at the gym for two hours. but beyond that, i'd like to read for a while and get a backrub
26. FAVORITE SOUND? boys singing plaintive songs with clever lyrics