Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Am I THAT Fat?

So someone who calls himself the "Pissed Off Critic" wrote this in myold skool guestbook:

Bex, I've been watching you on VH1 in the past few months and I really thought you were a fat girl. I can't tell because seeing you on "Planet Bex" you seem to be height / weight proportionate. Don't get me wrong, if you are a fat girl, you may still get lucky with the Pissed Off Critic. I think it's your tits that make you look fat. I like a girl with a nice rack (and you certainly have one). Either way, don't change a thing because fat or thin, you are hot. Do you want my number? I'll be happy to take you to a buffet or something (no meat of course). Let me know

At least he knows I'm a veggie.

And, look, I know I'm no waif. I've been called 'Amazonian' and I grok, I do -- I have wide hips and really broad shoulders. In the Old World, I would've made a fine wife because I have that typical child-bearin' body. My dad's 6'2" with linebacker shoulders and I inherited my mom's dimples and my dad's shoulders. So sue me. I go to the gym a lot, but, heck, I'm a big girl. But do I look fat? FOR REALS? I trust you, honest readers, to tell me if it's time to really commit to double-extra cardio, because I will. Now I'm all sorts of freaked out and my self-image is crumbling rapidly. TELL ME THE TRUTH, o' Oracles of blog-reading!

4 comments:

Danny Pitt Stoller said...

You look goooood.

Anonymous said...

you listen to me and you listen good, miss! dont you lose one ounce!! you are one of the sexiest women i have ever seen! now marry me already!

Anonymous said...

That guy is nuts. There is nothing wrong with the way you look Bex.. I guess he cant handle the sheer sexiness of you...

Angela said...

Don't listen to that guy. You look great on tv!