Monday, October 18, 2004

Holy Fucking Bosox. / I have a wang.

Wow, I just watched some baseball.

That guy who just hit that homerun? He must feel very it's my butt.

Also. When Josh and I were wandering through the iglooes and the polar bears and the baby seals on the Upper East Side, a guy called out to me, "I have a wang!" And Josh and I said, "Very poetic."

And, thus, I present, the Wang Series.

Who's wang this is, I think I know.
His balls are in the village, though.

I have eaten
the wang
that was in
the icebox
and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

I saw the best wangs of my generation, destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical


I have a a wang, that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all wangs are created equal."

(heh. doykies!)

No comments: