Thursday, August 10, 2006

"The Death That Existed Inside Me"

Now many of you are saying, "Gee, Bex, you off-handedly mentioned you were in the midst of a 30 day colon cleanse. Why would you do such a thing? You have a been a vegetarian for so long -- surely, your colon is in good shape."

And, while 'tis true that I live a near vegan lifestyle and I'm a crunchy-granola person when it comes to food, I stumbled across this website whereby I discovered the death that exists inside me. (WARNING: Not for the faint of heart).

Now, I'm only on day 7 of my 30-day quest, and, for the record, I am experiencing nothing at all like what that photo gallery promises. But it sure is innaresting, innit? And by "interesting," I mean "vomitacious."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone poops, except for the good people at the New Youk Times.

Source: Famliy Guy

from: "anonymous"

Joe Sherlock said...

Bex, you can be the test to see if all of those testimonials are a bunch of crap (pun intended). You will have to keep us up to date on the 30-day cleansing.

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted! I want to do it, but am scared... I can't poop in public, only at my apt. Is it an urgent situation, or would I be able to wait??