Thursday, August 17, 2006

Alison, I Can't Believe I'm Losing You


Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness, goodness gracious. I simply cannot believe that Kors 'n' Klum 'n' Krew dismissed my beloved Alison Kelly last night. Especially because Vincent's poor excuse for a garment resulted in his sending an ionic column of pseudo 'avant garde' junk-collecting CRIZZAP down the runway.

But, me oh my. As Rich FourFour has continuously pointed out, Alison is a beacon of cuteness and light, who mos-def wakes up to rainbows and waterfalls everyday. If anyone were going to ride a unicorn across a rainbow, it would be my beloved Alison Kelly.

Because I thought I loved Alison because she looked like Bridget Bardot, but now I realize I love her more than anything because she is the living incarnate of Rainbow Brite.

Alison - you're still designing clothes for me in my dreams. How I love you, always 'n' forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahahaha!!! wonderful...

Anonymous said...

I always thought she looked more like Sandra Dee . . .

Anonymous said...

I see her as a youngish Stockard Channing. The hot, slutty Stockard Channing from "Smoke." Not the aristocratic Stockard Channing from "Six Degrees of Separation." She even has the teeny lisp and the cute overbite.