Friday, August 12, 2005

Work is Sometimes Not Even Safe For Work

So my friend Jim has a blog and it's for Work Magazine. And my friend Josh said, "Can you and Jim do a little linky-linky action?"

Actually, that's not true. This is how the conversation really went down:
JOSH: my friend jim writes this blog and likes your blog and wants to know if he can get his chocolate in your peanut butter and vice-versa.
BEX: he knows i have the herpes, right? JUST KIDDING!
JOSH: you are under no obligation here. i dunno how you bloggers usually do this sort of mutual butt-sniffing.
BEX: we just do it. cyber stillz. we never meet in person.
JOSH: there are e-cards if everything goes well.

Anyhoodles, so then I went to Work Magazine, The Blog and I was like, whoa, I don't know if Jim wants my hot blog-on-blog action. I mean, as we all fucking know, my language is mosdef NSFW. Not Safe For Work. So, if my blog isn't necessarily safe for work, how could my blog be safe for Work?

And then, Josh told me that Work is sometimes not safe for work. Or Work!

MINDFUCK, MINDFUCK, MINDFUCK, MINDFUCK!

No comments: