Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HOLY FUCK I WANT THIS BIRD



This is quite simply the greatest bird in the entire world. Look out, that dude from Police Academy, this bird is totally gunning for your spot as foley-genius.

(edit: At first, I said the sound fx guy was in Beverly Hills Cop and I was SO WRONG and I am SO ASHAMED, so thank you, anonymous commenter, for fixing my stupidity. That dude is named Office Jones, as played by the esteemed Michael Winslow, who is awesome, and who was also the guy who jammed the radar in Spaceballs. May the Schwartz be with you!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "that dude" was from Police Academy

That act bring a new perspective on the mocking bird.

Anonymous said...

It was a mistake, not "stupidity".

I hope your toe is better, and I hope my suggestion of a sock horn came in handy.

Thank "God" 2006 is over, and we can get on to a fresh round of killings for 2007!

Amen

May you be with you.