Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Look! It's my mom! And Yogi Berra!


yogimom, originally uploaded by starbexxx.

From left to right, you're looking at:
Leslie F. Schwartz (my mother,) her co-worker who is named Lucia, YOGI FUCKING BERRA, and some schlubby guy who also probably works with my mother.

My mother says that Yogi was the spokesman for abdominal aortic aneurysm day.

She offers a great "Yogism"
Yogi Berra: "I don't wanta see 'The Gates.' They're gay gates!"
 
Yogi berra sues over the term "Yogasm" but he gets to call The Gates gay????

The world is too much with us. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

From the article: "He was severely emotionally distressed," Berra's attorney, Lewis Smoley, said in a prepared statement. "It drastically diminished the commercial value of his name in the marketplace. He never would have conceded to this had he been asked."

His name in the marketplace? What in the capitalist society is going on? It would be boss if Yogi Berra started a clothing line like P. Diddy and had his name all over it.

-"Those pants are old-man-tastic! Who made them?"
-"Oh these? They are yogis! Couldn't you see by the brand name across my ass?"