Thursday, June 15, 2006

Set Your Tivos Now!

Yo People!
It's me, your friendly neighborhood Pop Culture Pundit (PCP - trademark pending).
I'm very excited to cross the border into Scarborough Country this evening on the MSNBC. I'll be on at 9:30 tonight discussing the Dixie Chicks.
Do I listen to the Dixie Chicks? No fracking way.
But do I think they're rad for dissing the Bush? Hells to the yeah.

Let's see if I get through this appearance without using any of the deadly seven words. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Set your tivos now!
Bex does Scarborough Country!
TONIGHT - Thursday 6.15.06 at 21:30


Please stay tuned for next week, when I'll be appearing on Scarborough Fair Country, with my parsley and my sage. Bwa ha ha ha. That would be funny if you were six years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you also the "voice" for Tampax Pearl?

Just wondering.

Thanks,
Your "Anonymous" Internet stalker from China ;-)