Friday, October 21, 2005

Slate Takes on the 'Dooch

Slate has a really great article today about "Breaking Bonaduce," in which the reporter reveals that she (grudgingly) finds the show compelling.

Whoop de hoo! Personally, I think it's fracking hot that she compares "Breaking Bonaduce" to "Network:"
With VH1's new series Breaking Bonaduce (Sundays at 10 p.m. ET with multiple re-airings throughout the week), reality televison approaches the nadir foretold by the 1976 film Network: It attempts to garner an audience with the dangled promise of an on-air suicide.

And, yes, we've been dangling that promise since we started promoting this show way back in August, after I shot Danny and Gretchen and learned all about their bologna-covered ratdog.

Holy shit, I've turned into Diana Christensen and I didn't even realized it until Slate told me so.

No comments: