Monday, October 03, 2005

Jane Fonda and Alexis Arquette ... Separated at Birth?

So there I was, watching myself looking fat and ugly on Awesomely Bad Celeb Fashion (look, it was on at the gym, ok?), and during a segment about the muumuu, it struck me. There, at the Monster in Law premiere, was Randy Quaid wearing a muumuu. And there, right above him, was Alexis Arquette glowering out from the movie poster. Except -- it wasn't Alexis Arquette! It was Jane Fonda!

At least, that's what it looked like at the gym. Maybe one's brain gets mushy when one ellipticals for too long.


Anonymous said...

hey bex...hi, im luis, im from mexico, i just wanted to tell u that u're the bomb girl!!, you are xtremely funny,dunno if u have your own show, but if u dont, tou should have,there are a few people that can make me laugh, and u're one of them, some of your blog entries are hilarious, you should post more of them...well...gotta in class :S

Anonymous said...

I was, watching myself looking fat and ugly ...... IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! you looked hotter than Georgia asphalt.