Monday, October 03, 2005

Jane Fonda and Alexis Arquette ... Separated at Birth?

So there I was, watching myself looking fat and ugly on Awesomely Bad Celeb Fashion (look, it was on at the gym, ok?), and during a segment about the muumuu, it struck me. There, at the Monster in Law premiere, was Randy Quaid wearing a muumuu. And there, right above him, was Alexis Arquette glowering out from the movie poster. Except -- it wasn't Alexis Arquette! It was Jane Fonda!

At least, that's what it looked like at the gym. Maybe one's brain gets mushy when one ellipticals for too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bex...hi, im luis, im from mexico, i just wanted to tell u that u're the bomb girl!!, you are xtremely funny,dunno if u have your own show, but if u dont, tou should have,there are a few people that can make me laugh, and u're one of them, some of your blog entries are hilarious, you should post more of them...well...gotta go...im in class :S

Anonymous said...

I was, watching myself looking fat and ugly ...... IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! you looked hotter than Georgia asphalt.