Friday, December 10, 2004

I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled

So i'm home from the mega MTVN xmas party -- my sinii were killing me and I don't like crowds all that much and it's just not that fun to get drunk and dirty-dance with co-workers any more. On a more exciting tip, I shot an episode of NOVA today -- it's a show about empathy, and they shot us crying at sad movies. No one else cried but I was weeping -- i guess i needed the emotional release. We watched Terms of Endearment and I wept. The whole daughter-mom thing kills me. And then the end of Dancer in the Dark, and I got hysterical when Selma got hysterical. They're lucky i'm pre-menstrual, because I'll probably cry right now if you say anything nice to me.

But, it was for NOVA! SCIENCE on tv! The coolest thing ever. I hope to do more with the Nova fambly because I heart science oh-so-much.

At the party, I met some rad editors who work on the shows I'm on, and they quoted me to me. There's nothing better than being quoted. Awesome. I wore a trampy dress and was all cleavage-y and it was fun. But I'm too tired and too old for these things. Meh. I'm so fucking boring it's unbelievable.

Tomorrow night -- Tim Howard at Pete's Candy Store! Be there or be someone who didn't go to Wesleyan.

1 comment:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

I've never been to the Xmas party, but the post-Upfront party has the distinction of being the soiree at which I have been the most drunk, ever in my life. So I'm sure the Xmas party was--as you would say--totally rad.