Friday, February 16, 2007

TV Thoughts Over on Oomph

Yo People:
I'm audi 5 - off to visit my grandmother in Florida. Woo. Don'be that jealous, it's 44 degrees there. But at least it's not 4 degrees! But I went out and bought five new tanktops today because I am a total idiot who assumed (and we all know what assuming does) that it would be 80 degrees there. Alas and alack.

Anyway, if you're jonesing for a BexFix, I've blogged about Lost and Gr'anatomy over at my Oomph blog.

Catch you on Tuesday! Lator, gators!

Oh boy, off to Florida, land of the Yearling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.tvbgone.com http://www.tvbgone.com Turns off almost any T.V. Fits on a key chain!

"TV-B-Gone® now features the Instant Reactivation Feature which allows you to turn TVs on or off quickly and easily."