Friday, April 11, 2008

Showbiz Tonight - Wednesday 4/16

Hi hi hi! I thought I was going to be on CNN Headline News "Showbiz Tonight" tonight, but the piece actually moved to next Wednesday, the 16th. So, while you still might want to dvr tonight's episode just to gaze in wonder at the loveliness that is AJ Hammer, you actually want to dvr the show on Wednesday, April 17th at 11pm (if'n you want to little ol' me). Not tonight! Nope nope nope.

In other news, I would like to report (with glee) that I can walk again and I only have to go to PT twice a week instead of 4x, and today we determined that I have no permanent nerve damage, which is awesome. AWESOME. Walking is awesome. So is sitting. These are both grand activities, and I have become amazing at inverse-humping-the-floor which is my number one exercise these days. You should see it. It's awesome. Happy, happy days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didnt get the injury memo,
what happened?