Wednesday, September 22, 2010



You know how when you are a little, little kid and you have the flu and you're sort of semi-delirious and you are watching tv with your parents because your sleep schedules are all fucked up because you're taking all that childrens' tylenol along with your antibiotics and you see a thing where Joe Piscopo sings a song to Tony Denono with the lines "Tony Denono, I can't believe that's your name" and then NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN THIS even though you talk about it all the time and you are convinced you hallucinated it?

It motherfucking exists. Somehow I feel like a large chunk of my life has suddenly shifted, rather satisfyingly, into space.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I, too, think I'm one of the few who ever saw and remembered this skit from Joe Piscopo's days on SNL.

Anonymous said...

I remember this!!!!!!!! Couldn't find it anywhere else!

Anonymous said...

The Joe Piscaopo Special on HBO