Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tweeting the Grammys

I was half-watching the Grammys (occupational hazard). And I was tweeting. So is here is my observational humor about the Grammys, which probably only make sense in realtime. Realtime like 24!

# when did Robert Plant turn into Billy Connolly?

# John Mayer's "rock face" plus haircut makes him look like a monchichi.

# Oddly enough, watching Neil Diamond perform "Sweet Caroline" at the 2009 grammys fills me the same giddy glee as Obama winning the election

# When Gwynnie introduced Radiohead, I felt like I was watching her cuckold her husband. about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

# Bass. I meant bass. with Paul McCartney. Who was that?

# who was playing guitar with Sir Paul? It is on the tip of my brain.

# Bono! No sunglasses! First time in ten years! Guyliner! Eeks!

Just in case you wanted to know.

No comments: