Monday, July 30, 2007

Meme of the Food Shows

Tonight's Hell's Kitchen challenge: reinventing classic "American" dishes!!
That episode of Tof Chef where Micah was so insulting to Americans and their fondness for ketchup and yet her meatloaf was un-eatable: reinventing classic "American" dishes!!

Bonnie's assignment: reinvent franks and beans:
Lia's assignment: reinvent franks and beans (poorly, might I add. I would suggest: Tofurkey's beer brats or kielbasa -- mmm, "logs of chewy soy protein!" instead. or even smartpups! tofu dogs, i tell you!)
(I mean, dude, she just bought sausage and then she undercooked some lentils! Boring, Lia, boring!!

And, oh, see: poor Bonnie has never eaten franks-and-beans because she is a WASP.

Anyway. I must go eat my dinner (yes, I watch all my TV timeshifted) -- sauteed seitan over organic greens! reinvent THAT, suckas -- but apparently it is the season of the reinvention of classic "American" dishes!!

THE SEASON OF THE REINVENTION OF CLASSIC "AMERICAN" DISHES HAS ARRIVED!

I thus proclaim. Look for these reinvention-themed restaurants to crop up everywhere! WE ARE A NATION AT WAR and we are STARVING FOR COMFORT FOOD.

Catch the meme today.

But we're also not about to eat transfats. So, meme-spreaders, I ask of you only this: for the love of all things tasty and delicious, reinvent classic "American" dishes and serve 'em to the sheeple. For we are weary, depressed and in need of starch.

2 comments:

syferium said...

I saw your website and all the blgs are very good, so you have the opportunity to sell space ads on you blogs... And i can't find another way to contact you,sorry...


i receive 72$ every month doing nothing, there is just 4 links at my website)))And you're website is much more better then mine.
Payments via PAYPAL and CHECK!!

http://www.text-link-ads.com/?ref=29747

No matter what language your website or blog has. No matter how many visitors a day visit your website, it's only depends on the PR!
PR MUST BE AT LEAST 2!!!!

IF SO YOU CAN EARN MONEY!!! LOT OF MONEY!!

try them...


After you'll sign up here write to me... and i'll tell you how to optimize it for well...

You can find several good tips here http://googlegeotargeting.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

"Hells Kitchen" features footwear by "Shoes for Crews"

http://www.shoesforcrews.com/hk